RSAcore hosts a Model-based RSA hands-on course for users with little experience and people that are interested in using the software.
The course will be on Monday December 9th, 2013. There are 25 places available. The deadline for registration is Monday December 2nd, 2013.
Users of the software who have a consultancy agreement with RSAcore can have 3 people attending the workshop as part of the agreement. For people without a consultancy agreement the costs are €350.- including coffee / tea / lunch.
Location: Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC), Leiden, The Netherlands.
- 9.30 Welcome with coffee
- 10.00 Basic principles of RSA
- 10.30 Setting up a clinical RSA study
- 11.00 Introduction Model-based RSA software
- 12.00 Lunch Break
- 13.00 Working with Model-based RSA
- 15.00 Coffee break
- 15.30 Working with Model-based RSA
- 16.30 Advanced features and questions
- 17.00 END