New version Model-based RSA Software!
In July 2019, Model-based RSA version 4.2 has been released. In this new version, many bugs have been fixed and new algorithms have been added that increase and improve especially the marker-based RSA analysis.
- Additional marker detection option in the Calibration and Marker Tab while creating a new RSA scene.
- Improved automatic image selection based on X- and F-numbering; including automatic selection of applicable Follow-up Moment when Date of Surgery is entered in the template scene (DCM images only).
- (Semi-) Automatic positioning of 3D surface models in new scenes, based on related model pose.
- Drag and drop of models in active scene.
- Open / replace models in current / all scenes.
- Synchronize Marker-projection ID’s and 3D marker ID’s.
- Create Mean Marker Model (MC-model) based on all active markers in loaded scenes.
This version also comes with an EOS module that allows for the analysis of EOS images. The EOS system provides low dose, full body, stereo-radiographic images. The EOS module has been developed together with the Izaak Walton Killam Health Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada.